I finally updated our blog, and it has all the pictures from our new house. The next project is to find a new template so I can get better pictures. Hailey, if you don't mind, I can't quite figure out the new template thing, if you wouldn't mind giving me some tips. Thanks! Anyways, I am putting some pictures on here from our little day trip down to Lake Pleasant with our friends the McIntyres, enjoy!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.gif)
1 comments:
Mel- About the template...If you are trying to get like a 3 column template I would say don't do it on your already started blog I tried and it just about erased everything on mine and Clint's but the cute backgrounds are easy! Go to our page and click on the top left hand corner add thecutestblogontheblock.com and go pick one you want. Then it pretty much walks you right through it! If you have any other questions let me know...thanks for adding to the post I think we will be the only ones to post until I teach the others how to do it! :)
Post a Comment