Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby Osborn



We had our first doctor's appointment and were able to see the baby squirming around everywhere and hear it's heartbeat. It was a pretty amazing experience!! Our next appointment is August 27th and we won't know the flavor of the baby until September sometime!

Otherwise life is good. We are both getting ready for school. Mike is enjoying his new job with Petersen Medical and Marianne is enjoying being over this whole morning sickness business, well at least the little bit she had. Mike enjoys having real meals rather than fifteen spread out through the day, he's too skinny for that!

We guess you can finally count us in on the blog. Mike is pretty fascinated with this new fangled technology, maybe he'll figure it out! We love you all and were happy to see and hear that you are doing well!
Love,
M and M

3 comments:

Davis Family said...

Congrats guys! I'm glad things are going good, and good luck with school and everything!

Clint & Hailey said...

What a cute baby! I think it looks more like Mike :)

Weight Ranch said...

Hay thats a hansome looking boy? I think?