This is Clint. I'm sick of studying, for a little bit, so I figure I'll check out the family blog and maybe contribute something myself. School has been going really well so far. 20credits have been keeping me plenty busy as well as officiating volleyball and a few window washing jobs. (I started a small window washing business for the summer, and am contracted with caspers window washing if you didn't already know. Jared, I think you should start one out in Arizona. It's been fun and easy-going for me which has been nice). Anyway, Hailey and I have been living with the Robinsons the last couple of weeks while we're in-between apartments. We should be moving into the Walker Mortuary within the next week or so. They've been cleaning the carpets and repainting so we haven't been able to move in yet. As odd as this may sound we're really excited and looking forward to moving in. It's going to be fun having our own nice, little rent-free apartment. Well, I better get back to school work; but I hope to hear from more family members soon! Later-
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.gif)
0 comments:
Post a Comment